10 reasons to choose a Vikarabad stay over a holiday in crowded Hyderabad
Located merely 75 km from Hyderabad, Vikarabad is a traveller’s paradise. Situated in the Indian state of Telangana, the town is ideal for a holiday well spent away from the maddening crowds of Hyderabad.
Here are the 10 top reasons to choose a stay in Vikarabad over a holiday in Hyderabad:
1. Off the beaten track
- On account of it being situated a slight distance away from Hyderabad city, Vikarabad is relatively peaceful and is located off the beaten track.
- A holiday in Hyderabad would mean staying amidst the chaotic city life with its usual hustle and bustle.
- Vikarabad, on the other hand, offers solace and is situated away from the city chaos.
2. A holiday well spent
- This town is home to amazing resorts, which can make your Vikarabad stay comfortable and memorable.
- The resorts certainly feel like a home away from home where your kids can play in the play area while you enjoy a steaming hot cup of coffee keeping vigil.
- These resorts in Vikarabad offer a relaxing atmosphere with a host of activities you could undertake, be it playing indoors or outdoors with kids, a leisure walk in the sprawling gardens of the resorts, etc.
3. Enjoy adventure at its very best
- The name Vikarabad is itself synonymous with adventure tourism. A charming place where one could experience adventure sports and activities.
- Be it water sports and water slides in a resort’s water park or a trip to the Ananthagiri Hills or even rappelling and rock climbing, Vikarabad is ideal for a variety of fun adventure activities!
4. Paradise for trekkers
- A Vikarabad stay is also ideal for trekking enthusiasts. The place is surrounded by small hills, which makes it ideal for trekking.
- There are several routes for trekking in the region, which can be explored under the guidance of locals.
5. Admire the beauty of nature with a Vikarabad stay
- Surrounded by beautiful small hills, the place exhibits nature at her very best.
- The place is also ideal for photographers who wish to capture panoramic views of the hills and surrounding valleys.
- The views of the region from the hills is simply breathtaking!
6. Unwind in the tranquil environment
- Pure, lush green environment all round is the hallmark of Vikarabad.
- You need not rush for adventure or trekking. If peace and tranquility are what you seek, simply check in into a beautiful resort with luxury villas or cottages and admire the verdant valleys of Vikarabad!
7. Discover wild adventures in Vikarabad forests
8. A must visit destination during monsoons!
- Monsoons are the best time to visit Vikarabad for numerous streams and waterfalls make their way through the region.
- The beauty of the place at this time is simply unmatched- you have to see it to believe it!
9. Enjoy boating and kayaking in the Nagasamudram Lake
- Experience boating and kayaking during a full moon night in the majestic Nagasamudram lake- this is truly once in a lifetime experience!
- The waters of the lake are crystal clear and the region offers scenic views. This makes for a perfect setting to enjoy your holiday away from the noisy city!
10. Witness divinity in the Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple
- This is a beautiful temple located in the Vikarabad district.
- The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and was constructed in its present form by the Hyderabad Nawab.
In a Nutshell
Vikarabad is an ideal destination to unwind and relax in the lap of nature. If complete rejuvenation of the mind, body, and soul is what you seek, you must head to Vikarabad. Resorts such as Dream Valley offer a serene stay amidst natural surroundings.
What’s more, you could also enjoy water fun in the resort’s incredible water park. If you’re looking out for adrenaline rush, several adventure treks are waiting for you to come and explore the region and its many charms. Vikarabad is indeed one of the best weekend getaways near Hyderabad and leaves you fully charged to take on the week ahead!